– Reservations are NOT required
– Yoga is NOT a competition no matter what class you are in!
– Yoga is about what you and your body can do on any particular day, it’s not the same twice!
– Arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the class you choose to come to for your first visit to PM Yoga
– All classes are open to the public & all students (Power Flow is not recommended for beginners)
– Dress in comfortable yoga or workout clothes
– Bring your yoga mat & a bottle of water
– Do NOT bring valuables or anything not needed in the yoga room (we do have cubbies/shelves for you to store your wallet, car keys, shoes, etc. in during class)
– We rent mats for $1, per rental, per class
– We sell cold bottled water for $1 per bottle
– We ask that you please remove your shoes upon entering the studio and place them with your belongings in our cubbies/shelves
– If you bring your phone with you, please place it on silent and turn off the vibrate function to avoid disruption during class