– Yoga is NOT a competition no matter what class you are in!
– Yoga is about what you and your body can do on any particular day, it’s not the same twice!
– Arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the class you choose to come to for your first visit to PM Yoga
– All classes are open to the public & all students (Power Flow is not recommended for beginners)
– Dress in comfortable yoga or workout clothes
– Bring your yoga mat & a bottle of water
– Do NOT bring valuables or anything not needed in the yoga room (we do have cubbies/shelves for you to store your wallet, car keys, shoes, etc. in during class)
– We rent mats for $1, per rental, per class
– We sell cold bottled water for $1 per bottle
– We ask that you please remove your shoes upon entering the studio and place them with your belongings in our cubbies/shelves
– If you bring your phone with you, please place it on silent and turn off the vibrate function to avoid disruption during class
– We are taking every precaution available to us to protect everyone, please do the same and stay home if you are not feeling well
– We prefer that all purchases be made via the free Mindbody app or at mindbodyonline.com
– We prefer that registration for all classes be made via Mindbody as well
– If you have never accessed your Mindbody account, you will need to download the app on your phone and/or other device, use the email address on your PM Yoga account and use the “forgot password” function to set up your Mindbody account
– There is no physical sign in sheet, your registration in Mindbody for class is your sign in
– Each no show to a class registered for, without canceling in Mindbody, one hour prior to the class start time, will result in one class being removed from the class card or a $10 cancelation fee for unlimited packages.